Pitra Dosh puja is performed by an individual who is born under the ninth house where Sun and Rahu merge. The Dosh generally develops in the horoscope of an individual, if his/her ancestors have not attained peace due to some religious rituals at their time of death. People from all around the country book online puja for ancestors in order to get rid of this dosh from their horoscope.
What is Pitra Dosh?
The 9th house in an individual’s natal chart is contemplated as the house of forefathers, ancestors, fate, and fortune. It is highly believed that a merger between the Sun and Rahu in this house and other planetary combinations specify Pitra Dosh, which further erases all propitious from the house of luck. In general, Pitra Dosh in the horoscopes implies that the individual might haven’t done enough for his/her ancestors and they are dissatisfied form them. This dosh can also take place in the horoscope of a person if any of his family members have died an unnatural death or if they haven’t offered their respects to the soul of the deceased.
The placement of Pitra Dosh in an individual’s horoscope brings sorrows and miseries to his life. Sorrow can enter the individual’s life in the form of household conflicts, money problems, lawsuits, difficulty in a career, or inability to conceive a child. The individual who suffers from Pitra Dosh always ends up struggling on nearly every path of his life. However, by doing puja for Pitra Dosh, the person can satisfy his forefathers and bring happiness and peacefulness to his life.
Also Read: Book the Best Online Puja for Wealth, Prosperity, & Success
What are the Types of Pitra Dosh?
According to Hindu scriptures, Pitra Dosh can accredit to these three major causes:
- Effects of Planets
- Deeds of Ancestors
- The individual’s own Karma
Additionally, Pitra Dosh can appear in the horoscope if family members disobeyed the fundamental requirements of the yearly ceremonies for their ancestors’ failure such as looking after the aged people and leaving them to fend for themselves. So, if you are also experiencing the sudden loss of your luck and some uncertain problems in your life then book Pitra Dosh Puja Online from Online Temple now.
Effects of Pitra Dosh in Your Life
- The person fails to achieve any kind of success in his work and starts struggling mentally and with stability.
- The individual face sudden financial losses and physical problems due to continuous chronic sickness.
- Sometimes it could also lead to miscarriages during the conceiving.
- Unnatural causes of death such as murders, suicides, and accidents within the family.
- Delayed marriages and never-ending poverty
- Difficulties with conducting any propitious events in the family for a more extended period.
Benefits of Pitra Dosh Puja
There are several benefits of Pitra Dosh Puja such as:
- Pitra Dosh Puja can help remove all the obstacles and problems from an individual’s path.
- The puja can also be advantageous to recover from any bad condition in the family and lead a progressive life again.
- This online puja for ancestors also helps provide peace of mind and provides financial stability in life.
- The puja also helps get rid of all health issues & cures serious and chronic diseases.
- After this puja, the couple who is facing issues regarding childbirth will also be blessed with a healthy baby.
- It also removes all obstacles from your professional life and provides you with greater opportunities to progress.
- Additionally, Pitra Dosh Puja can protect the entire family from negative energy and provide them the inner fortitude they need to go through all of life’s challenges.
Remedies of Pitra Dosh Nivaran
- Every Amavasya remember to give food to the Brahmins.
- Complete the Pitra Dosh Puja to annul the bad effects of past sinful activities done by ancestors.
- Try to offer water to the Banyan tree regularly.
- On the holy of Ardh – Kumbh – Snan donate food, clothes, and blankets to the needy.
- Chant the holy mantras of Devi Kalika Stotram regularly, especially on Navratri.
- Every early morning chant Gayatri Mantra while offering water-mixed sesame seeds to the rising sun.
- Try to offer your help to the needy, poor, and old people as much as you can.
- Offer food and milk to street animals such as cows and dogs.
Why Choose Online Temple for Online Pitra Dosh Puja?
Online Temple is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services. Our pujas are strictly performed in accordance with the temple’s old Vedic customs. Our online portal gives easy access to the methods of remedial rituals and holy ceremonies. Our sole motive is to help rebuild the faith and encourage our generations to participate actively and understand more about the importance of our religion. So, book Pitra Dosh Puja Online with Online Temple now to remove all the obstacles and negative energies from your path and live a happy and peaceful life.
Also Read: Puja for Navgrah Shanti: Vidhi, Significance, and Benefits